Sacagawea Table Tops are spitting images of their big brother, the Sacagawea Portable Hybrid Display. These lightweight table tops are constructed with engineered aluminum extrusion, colorful tension fabric graphics, and quick-assist knobs. Set up takes 20 minutes or less. All components are individually numbered and pack in durable cases with wheels and reusable die-cut foam packaging.
Sacagawea Table Tops are ideal for recruitment fairs, Chamber of Commerce shows, college events, and business expos. Choose from three styles with lights, headers, or a fabric canopy. The wings are available in 9 standard colors. There’s no other table top like the Sacagawea because no other table top combines value, design, and convenience into one very attractive, portable display.
- Lightweight Engineered Aluminum Frame
- Vibrant Tension Fabric Graphic (washable)
- Easy Knob-assisted Assembly
- Individually Numbered Components
- Reusable Foam Packaging
- Portable Case(s) with Wheels
- VK-0002 Table Top Kit
- Dims: 73.75" W x 47.25" H x 22.25" D
- Large Format Tension Fabric Graphic
- 11.5" Circle (Sintra) with 2" Standoffs
- Arched Header with 35.5" x 10.75" Oval Sign
- (2) Concave or Convex Wings — Sintra or Plex
- (2) 50 Watt Halogen Lights
- (1) TF-701 Portable Fabric Case with Wheels (54" L x 12" D x 10" H)
- and Die-cut Packaging
- Includes All Tension Fabric and Direct Print Graphics Shown
- Weight: Approximately 60-70 lbs Per Case
- Made in the USA
Portable Assembly: Attached Knobs with Some Locking Hex Key Connections (tool included)
Download the Sacagawea Options Checklist
Ships in 10 to 15 business days:
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.